Constitutional Amendments for the OCEOTA Fall 2019 GM
Words highlighted in red indicate amendments to the Constitution.
- Article III – Membership Carried @ Sept Exec
- 1 An Occasional Teacher is a member in good standing of OCEOTA provided they are:
(a) a member in good standing of the Ontario College of Teachers; and
(b) actively employed by the OCDSB as an Occasional Teacher; and
(c) a member in good standing with ETFO.
- By-Law II 2.2 The President shall:
- (s) appoints members to Standing Committees.
3. By-Law III – Committees Motion to Revise
Change 3.1 by the addition of:
- Submit a report of the committee’s activities to the AGM.
Amend by addition to: By-Law III ii
(g) The Awards Committee shall:
(i) be composed of an Executive member and at least one (1) non- executive member;
(ii) assist in the presentation of the five (5) and ten (10) year pins at the Fall GM;
(iii) make recommendations to Executive about members who are deserving of the Outstanding Service to Members’ Award and assist in presentations at the AGM.