ETFO’s Classroom Assessment That Works 2017/2018
Grades 1 to 8
DATES: Wed., Nov. 1, 2017 & Wed., Nov. 15, 2017
TIME: 4:30-7:00 p.m. (Light dinner provided)
LOCATION: Confederation EC, Rm 123
This dynamic two-part workshop has been designed to meet and support your daily classroom assessment needs by providing you with the following:
- A variety of assessment tools and strategies, information on gathering data for feedback and reporting, and methods for using assessment data to inform instruction.
- A toolbox of assessment strategies and information that can be used to reflect on assessment practices.
- Time and an ETFO space to collaborate and brainstorm with colleagues about some of the challenges that face classroom teachers with respect to assessment practices.
- A guided tour of the ETFO Assessment Website (etfoassessment.ca) and time to explore what it has to offer in the way of efficient assessment strategies and practical tools.
* Please bring a wifi-enabled laptop or tablet to both sessions for hands-onlearning!
For more information about this exciting learning opportunity please see the attached flyer! Classroom Assessment
To Register now, fill out this online form http://bit.ly/2fTpY7e by October 18